Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
IMAT Comunicación, S.L.
936 762 307 – firstname.lastname@example.org
How do we obtain your personal data?
Directly through you.
We also collect certain data automatically when you access our website, read or click on the emails we send you, or when you provide them to us.
What information do we get about you?
In order to offer you our professional services we need to collect some of your data, in case you do not want to provide us with your information we will not be able to attend your request. The data we can collect are:
- Full name.
- Institution or company
This list is not limited or exhaustive of the categories of personal data we can collect.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
We will treat the data collected with the following purposes:
- Enable the provision of requested services.
- Manage you as a new client and / or provider.
- Inform by electronic means, about professional services, news and current news.
- Send him all kinds of commercial information.
- Attend the request for information from any interested party.
- Realization of the necessary administrative and organizational processes.
How do we keep your personal data protected?
In order to guarantee the protection and maintain the security, integrity and availability of your data, we use various security measures.
Although in the transmissions of data through the Internet or from a website it is not possible to guarantee an absolute protection against intrusions we devote the maximum efforts to maintain the physical, electronic and procedural protection measures with which to guarantee the protection of your data in accordance with the legal requirements applicable in this matter. The measures we use include the following:
Limit access to your data only to those people who should know them in attention to the tasks they perform.
Install perimeter protection systems for computer infrastructures to prevent unauthorized access.
Regularly monitor access to computer systems to detect and stop any misuse of personal data.
How long do we keep your personal information?
Your personal data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected. If your data is used for various purposes that require us to keep them for different periods, we will apply the longest conservation period.
Our data retention periods are based on business needs, so in relation to those personal data that are no longer necessary either access to them will be limited to compliance with strictly legal obligations or they will be destroyed in a secure manner.
With whom do we share your personal information?
They will not be sold to third parties, except for access to them by the company’s employees, and those assignments that must be made as a result of a legal obligation.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we treat personal data concerning him or not.
- Access, rectification and cancellation: Those interested have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request cancellation when, in other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Limitation of the treatment: In certain circumstances, the interested ones will be able to request the limitation of the treatment of their data. In this case, we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Opposition: For reasons related to your particular situation, in some circumstances, users may object to the processing of your data we will stop processing the data unless, for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims, it is not possible.
- Portability of the data: we will provide the interested party with the personal data that concern him in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading and will transmit them if the interested party so wishes, to another person in charge.
- The interested party may withdraw his consent at any time.
- It is possible to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection in case your rights have not been satisfied through its website.
You can exercise the aforementioned rights by contacting email@example.com